Join Run England
(scroll to bottom for sign language/subtitle video)
Run England is here to help you take your first steps!
Our running groups, 3-2-1 running routes, group leaders, newsletters and other member benefits are here to help you every step of the way, whatever your age, fitness level, aspiration, background, or location!
Click here to sign up for free.
How can Run England help you?
Run England can help you in your running journey by:
- Helping you find the support and motivation of running with others in local registered running groups led by qualified, insured group leaders. Find your nearest group at www.runengland.org/groups.
- Creating a national recreational running community that you can be a part of. Run England also has a thriving online community. Follow @runengland on Twitter and Like Run England on Facebook for more.
- Signposting you to your nearest Run England 3-2-1 marked routes that have been created by local providers. For more on 3-2-1 routes see www.runengland.org/3-2-1.
Click here to find your nearest running group or 3-2-1 route.
Why join Run England?
Run England is absolutely free to join by completing the short, secure sign up form - and with plenty of member benefits on offer, it's well worth it! Exclusive member benefits include:
- eRunner newsletter with news & information, tips & advice you can trust, competitions & exclusive special offers
- Be a part of the nation's official recreational running community!
*Make sure you opt-in to receive news and information on the world of running and fitness. You will receive our eRunner newsletter which contains details on how to redeem your member offers as well as national and local news, tips, competitions and more! So don't hang around, sign up for free now.
See www.runengland.org/about for more detail on what Run England is all about.